Overview
Nutrition
Pricing
Company
Similar foods
Comments

Ci Puppy Love

Type of food

Dry extruded complete

Dog types

Working dogs

Breed sizes

Suitable for toy breed dogs
Adult weight 1-4kg. e.g. Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Yorkshire Terrier
Suitable for small breed dogs
Adult weight 4-10kg. e.g. Beagle, Dachshund, Jack Russell
Suitable for medium breed dogs
Adult weight 10-25kg. e.g. Border Collie, Staffie, Springer, Vizsla
Suitable for large breed dogs
Adult weight 25-45kg. e.g. Boxer, Labrador, Greyhound
NOT suitable for giant breed dogs
Adult weight 45kg+ e.g. Bernese, Great Dane, Mastiff

Dog ages

From weaning to 12 months

Pack sizes

6kg, 12kg & 15kg bags

RRP

15kg bags = £41.99

Notes

Private label recipe
Also available from:

Nutritional rating

80%

At a glance

Natural: Free from added artificial preservatives, antioxidants, colourings, flavourings or other controversial synthetic ingredients
High meat content: Contains at least 30% meat ingredients (on a dry matter basis)
Hypoallergenic: Free from all ingredients that are regularly linked by veterinarians to food allergies and/or intolerance in dogs like wheat, maize, dairy products, soya products and artificial additives
Clearly labelled: Each ingredient is clearly and individually stated and there is at least a reasonable indication of the percentages of the main ingredients
Certified nutritionally complete: This food complies fully with the complete food nutrient tolerances as recommended by FEDIAF and/or AAFCO

Price per day

£
Shop for this food

Nutrition

Ingredients List

Chicken Turkey & Salmon 60% (20% Freshly Prepared Chicken, 14% Dried Chicken, 7% Freshly Prepared Turkey, 7% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 7% Dried Turkey, 3% Dried Salmon, 2% Chicken Stock), Sweet Potato (19%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Omega 3 Supplement, Linseed, Minerals, Vitamins, Carrot (Equivalent To 25g Per Kg of Product), Peas (Equivalent To 8.5g Per Kg of Product), Vegetable Stock, Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Nucleotides, FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).

Energy

361.0 kcal/100g

Typical Analysis

Crude Protein 28%, Crude Oil and Fats 15%, Crude Fibre 2.3%, Crude Ash 8%, moisture 8%, Nfe 39%, Metabolisable Energy Kcal/100g 382, Omega 6 2.6%, Omega 3 1.8%, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorus 1.1%.

Nutritional additives (per kg)

Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, E2/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg.

Dry weight nutrients

Above average

Average

Below average

Pricing

15kg bags RRP

£41.99

Grams per day

0g

Cost per day

£

Buy locally:

Store finder

Private label food prices can vary considerably between suppliers.

Company

See more
Company info
Name: Ci Foods 1818 Ci Foods foods listed88 Ci Foods treats listed
HQ: Pendine, UK
Manufacturer's product description

" A great quality puppy food really gets your pup off to a great start to adulthood, and Puppy Love has it all! 60% chicken, turkey and salmon starts off the greatness, plus it's totally grain free because the other 40% is made up of low G-I sweet potato (26%) plus vegetables, white potato and other goodies. It has excellent Omega 3 levels thanks to the Omega 3 supplement, plus it contains pre-biotics to promote healthy gut flora.

Suitable for all small and medium sized puppies, even those with the most sensitive of tummies.

Free delivery on orders over 20kg (£4 otherwise) "

Similar foods

Image courtesy of Natural Dog Food Company
Natural Dog Food Company Puppy

Per day

£0.92

Rating

79%
Image courtesy of Legacy
Legacy 60|40 Grain Free Puppy

Per day

£0.54

Rating

80%
Image courtesy of Feelwell's
Feelwells Complete Grain Free Puppy

Per day

£0.80

Rating

75%
Image courtesy of Millies Wolfheart
Millies Wolfheart Tracker Mix

Per day

£1.03

Rating

79%
Image courtesy of Simpsons
Simpsons Premium Puppy Sensitive

Per day

£0.78

Rating

76%

Comments

We recommend

Get Set Pet - The ultimate online destination for pet supplies

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Site map | Contact Us

Copyright © 2020 David Jackson. All Rights Reserved. Company registered in Finland (why?) #2486782-1