Hello Guest

Poll

All about our dog's DRY food -What type of DRY food are you feeding nowadays ?

Cold-pressed as a complete dry food
15 (25%)
Extruded as a complete dry food
17 (28.3%)
Oven-baked as a complete dry food
3 (5%)
Semi-moist as a complete dry food
2 (3.3%)
Air-dried as a complete dry food
1 (1.7%)
Freeze-dried as a complete dry food
0 (0%)
Flake foods as a complete dry food
0 (0%)
Mixers as a dry complimentary food
1 (1.7%)
Cold-pressed as a dry treat
7 (11.7%)
Extruded as a dry treat
4 (6.7%)
Oven-baked as a dry treat
1 (1.7%)
Semi-moist as a dry treat
1 (1.7%)
Air-dried as a dry complimentary food
1 (1.7%)
Air-dried as a dry treat
3 (5%)
Freeze-dried as a dry treat
4 (6.7%)
Mixers as a dry treat
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 37

All about our dog's DRY food -What type of DRY food are you feeding nowadays ?
Started by Meg
21 Replies    24775 Views
Meg
Veteran Member
Meg
Veteran Member
Thank you Cappymiato and William and yes indeed as shown by this poll (thus far  ;) ) the  dry food mostly fed to our dogs nowadays  is COLD PRESSED.

I wonder if this trend may change as others add their vote to this poll, or if indeed cold pressed remains a favoured choice for most!

louwra
louwra
I feed Lukkullus ,  having looked at the differences between extruded and cold pressed

Tried various brands, have fed CSJ for a while, but that began to have a lot of dust in a bag, so I stopped that

Dogs do well on Lukkullus, they like it,  happy days :)

Advertisment

Get 20% off Different Dog today!
Meg
Veteran Member
Meg
Veteran Member
Thank you louwra and yes, there is a trend showing so far that feeding dogs cold pressed dry food is indeed popular!

Thank you so far to those who have already voted and for your helpful postings too!   8)

Here is a gentle nudge & hint ..........Your input would be really appreciated!  So by your voting in the poll you are helping these results to more accurately reflect the current feeding trends.  ;)

And if you prefer you can vote in the poll without writing a post and that's appreciated too!

Howlingbrown
Howlingbrown
Currently feeding barking heads. Tbh second only to lilys kitchen. Loosing faith in Turk/lamb meal based food. New ava has more meal and less fresh chicken. Bad step for me. Wainwright's has dropped price so I'm not convinced the recipe hasnt. Fishmonger's and fish for dogs is still holding well. Pedigree has a new "natural" brand don't be fooled and bakers is even trying the natural range. Hoping they fail miserably.

Pam501
Pam501
Hi there. I’ve started Toby back on raw as I’ve found one without bone as this was making him constipated. I also give Toby dry as a fun thing after his meal in a treat ball and hide a few for him to find. Dottie kindly forwarded a link for information regarding mixing raw and kibble which was very interesting

MarkeyMark101
MarkeyMark101
I feed the one with a little bit of moisture as I had to put water on the dry one or she wouldn't eat it. It's by science plan.

evitalond5
evitalond5

Advertisment

30% off your first Pure order!

Advertisment

Get 50% off Bella & Duke today!