Author Topic: Butternut Box  (Read 7489 times)

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Butternut Box
« Reply #45 on: Apr 17, 2019, 10:41 »
Thank you Petmum. Useful information.
Your post and comments may be helpful to others. Please remember to update your thread. Feedback to the forum is appreciated.

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2019, 13:24 »
New fish and pork varieties due this spring - hopefully by the end of May.
Your post and comments may be helpful to others. Please remember to update your thread. Feedback to the forum is appreciated.

Seaweed

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2019, 13:46 »
Butternut Box, Fresh dog food delivery innovator scores US$19m investment.  https://fif.cnsmedia.com/a/6JEs7uTVeLY=

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2019, 16:44 »
That’s amazing news. The two men certainly knew what they were doing when they set BB up. It was/is a very innovative company.
This is the link: The humanization of pets: Fresh dog food delivery innovator scores US$19m investment. 

Petmum

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: Jun 05, 2019, 15:57 »
Just thought it may be helpful to let you know that Butternut Box are currently not taking new customer orders until July.
The reason for this is due to difficulties they are experiencing with stock levels-at the moment they are unable to provide all of the ordered recipes to meet the demands of current customers so boxes have recently seen some substitutions.

This blog post explains more:-
https://butternutbox.com/blog/real-good-times/the-butternut-customer-experience-recently

This does also mean that there is no sign of the long-awaited fish and pork recipes as yet. They have said they plan to reassess the situation in July when they hope to have stock levels back to where they should be.

They have also confirmed that fish will be the first of the two new recipes to be released.

Rebecca Forrest

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: Jul 12, 2019, 16:02 »
Can you tell me what additives are in this food, my dog has been on this food in the past and it all looked good to me, may be I am missing something.

xx
Butternut Box - 75% of first order

Started by stringz

1 Replies
Last post Aug 17, 2019, 09:35
by stringz