Author Topic: Eden Semi-Moist Duck and Tripe  (Read 6751 times)

Sully

• Researcher
    • View Profile
Re: Eden Semi-Moist Duck and Tripe
« Reply #15 on: Sep 17, 2018, 07:20 »
So it's been just over a month since my two have been on Eden semi moist(Duck & Tripe) and it's been a good call making the switch,both of them are always keen to eat it and we haven't had any gastrointestinal issues whilst making the transition.From my perspective they don't seem to be dehydrated like they are on other "kibbles" and my only issue with the biscuit is the size...it is a "small bite" and could really benefit from being available in larger form.

On a personal note, I do wish  manufacturers would stick with 15kg bags rather than 12,I have to be scrooge like with the 12's ,whereas with the 15 we have kibble all over the garden  & in kong wobblers!

Tinyplanets

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Sep 17, 2018, 12:36 »
I am glad you have found something to suit your dogs. I worry about the amount of water that my dog wants to drink when she has dry food. Pleased to hear that your dogs had no digestive issues and thank you for the feedback. :)

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Sep 19, 2018, 08:22 »
Hello Sully. Thank you very much for your feedback about this product. It is appreciated and will be of use to others. I too wonder about dehydration with dry  food but I suppose that as long as the dog has plenty of fresh water available it quickly corrects itself. I suppose it is something akin to us having a sandwich and a cup of tea to go with it.  In the past I have sometimes soaked dry food and it has worked well.

Regarding bag size, I don't know why manufacturers choose one size over another. Some people have the opposite problem in that the smallest bag size is 5kg but they need 2kg.  In the past I have spoken to a company about the need for the smaller bag and was told that it was difficult because it would be very expensive to produce an alternative size and that it might not be cost effective. It might be worth speaking to Eden about this and if you do, please could you let us know their response? 
Your post and comments may be helpful to others. Please remember to update your thread. Feedback to the forum is appreciated.

xx
Duck frozen complete

Started by Tinyplanets

0 Replies
Last post Jan 23, 2015, 14:54
by Tinyplanets
xx
Green Tripe

Started by Seaweed

1 Replies
Last post Apr 26, 2016, 17:29
by Tinyplanets