Author Topic: Lukullus wet food  (Read 3658 times)

Gem

• View Profile
Lukullus wet food
« on: Jul 29, 2015, 23:24 »
Hi Every body, I've just ordered some Lukullus wet dog food for my collie and JRT, my question is how much to feed? I can't see any info in English on the tins only French and German.  Many thanks.  Oh, should mention that I intend to supplement this with the Lukullus dry feed which I have already begun feeding.

SRMD

• View Profile
Re: Lukullus wet food
« Reply #1 on: Jul 30, 2015, 01:44 »
400g every 10kg of body weight.
Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened.

http://rawfeeders.boards.net/

Gem

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jul 30, 2015, 09:59 »
Excellent, thanks for that SRMD

Josiek

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Feb 18, 2016, 13:12 »
Hi - am new to this forum.  I discovered Lukullus pouches by chance when looking at Zooplus website for a coat for my 18 month old Cavachon, Charlie.  Charlie has tried every kind of diet imaginable! From Vet dispensed dried, tinned, through to raw and all points between!!  For a month now he has been on the Lukullus pouches combined with cooked chicken (I give him the chicken from a leg or a thigh daily and use about a third to a quarter of a pouch) and for the first time in his life he licks the plate clean and also looks for the food around 6.00 pm every night - NEVER did this before.  However, it would appear that Zooplus are the only stockists of these pouches and I've just managed to order a box of 24 (One pouch lasts 3 or 4 days).   Does anyone know of another stockist as their delivery via Yodel is absolutely horrendous.

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Lukullus wet food
« Reply #4 on: Feb 18, 2016, 18:02 »
Hello and welcome to the forum. I didn't have much luck with the search for another supplier - sorry. Only found  Bitiba.co.uk and Pet Supplies.co.uk.  Perhaps it would be best to contact the company who make the product. Trouble is, they don't seem to have a website for the UK.
* I have merged your thread with another one that is about the same product.
Your post and comments may be helpful to others. Please remember to update your thread. Feedback to the forum is appreciated.

Tinyplanets

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Lukullus wet food
« Reply #5 on: Feb 18, 2016, 18:10 »
I was just going to post the same link Dottie. I couldn't see another. Looking at their delivery arrangements however, It looks like they also use Yodel. I have to say that personally, I have always had a good experience RE delivery by Yodel.

COASTER

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Mar 15, 2016, 17:59 »
400g every 10kg of body weight.

That would be 1200 g or 1.2kg per day for a 30kg dog.....Surely that can't be correct.

Mindful this is a bit of a resurrection from arelatively older post but only just seen this.