Author Topic: Nature's Menu  (Read 1338 times)

paulmdawson

• View Profile
Nature's Menu
« on: Nov 12, 2016, 06:42 »
I'm just wondering what's the difference between NM frozen complete food i.e. Country Hunter (which I buy) and the the tins/pouches of Nature Menu.
I'm asking because we're going away on holiday in our caravan and our freezer in the van will only hold one packet.
Are the tins/pouches a good alternative?
Thanks

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Nature's Menu
« Reply #1 on: Nov 12, 2016, 08:00 »
Hello - welcome to the forum. The differences in analysis can be seen by using the Dog Food Directory on this site. Go to the NM section and place a tick in the compare box of each product that you want to review. My understanding is that the main difference is that the nuggets are raw and the food in pouches/tins is steamed. With regards to the pouches/tins being a useful as an alternative I would say yes, they should be OK. I have a friend who substitutes the adult pouches for Country Hunter nuggets when on holiday and it works well. Be aware that the pouches contain brown rice but that should not be an issue for the majority of dogs and it does have nutritional value.
Your post and comments may be helpful to others. Please remember to update your thread. Feedback to the forum is appreciated.

k9crystal

• View Profile
Re: Nature's Menu
« Reply #2 on: Nov 15, 2016, 10:51 »
Natures menu also do the country hunter range in 600g tins if thats of any help to you.
I use these for my lot if i havent got food out of the freezer for them.They have a few flavours in the range now.

xx
Dog always hungry on nature’s menu

Started by Kmf1990

8 Replies
Last post Jun 10, 2018, 19:08
by Dottie
xx
Nature diet puppy

Started by Joanne13

3 Replies
Last post Aug 20, 2015, 10:56
by wizoz