Author Topic: Recent Pets at Home TV Campaign " What's in the recipe ? "  (Read 999 times)

COASTER

• View Profile
Today I saw a recently launched TV commercial from PAH which I thought was very good. Cleverly done & with a known name fronting it. The commercial will hopefully catch the attention of dog owning cookery programme fans, (who may benefit from better dog food ingredient awareness).

Link & more info by clicking HERE   The TV commercial is currently 3rd scroll down item on the link.

There also seems to be a comparative link on their website. It only covers a short list of products but it includes some supermarket brands & products widely available in supermarkets.

Significantly the aim of the actual commercial is  to raise consumer awareness rather than to promote any one dog food product.

I cannot say I like every food on the shelf at PAH, (to be fair needs & demands vary).  I am also aware that as a business they could also have a business agenda. Despite this, in my eyes this is a positive landmark moment.

Well done PAH !

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Thank you for this interesting information Coaster. The link isn’t working for me but a quick search revealed this website. Please can you let me know if it is correct?

Edit: Found another link here.
Your post and comments may be helpful to others. Please remember to update your thread. Feedback to the forum is appreciated.

COASTER

• View Profile
Thanks.....I have fixed the PAH link now......I found other links today including one that you posted. Also worth reading

xx
Is Kibble classed as "processed food" and as with humans may cause cancer?

Started by berkshire45

3 Replies
Last post Jun 28, 2019, 17:08
by Adopted a Bitza
xx
"Household Food Items Toxic to Dogs and Cats"

Started by Meg

0 Replies
Last post Jan 31, 2018, 23:10
by Meg
xx
"Dog's weight slider" in the allaboutdogfood Dog Food Directory