Author Topic: The Naturo range of dog foods  (Read 1635 times)

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The Naturo range of dog foods
« on: Mar 05, 2015, 11:50 »
For those who aren't on Facebook, David has just posted about his review of the Naturo range of dog foods.

The Naturo range is finally listed on the Dog Food Directory! Thanks for your patience with this one. It's made in Ireland, sold in Tesco and is probably the best dog food yet to make it into UK supermarkets (the wet varieties at least - their dry foods are quite disappointing).

Of course, I would still urge pet owners to support their local pet shops as much as possible but the very fact that good quality pet foods like Naturo are now being stocked by supermarkets is a sure sign that consumers are finally waking up and demanding more for their pets which can only be a good thing!

Your post and comments may be helpful to others. Please remember to update your thread. Feedback to the forum is appreciated.

chrishordley

• View Profile
Re: The Naturo range of dog foods
« Reply #1 on: Mar 14, 2015, 08:55 »
A few people have gone for this on our foster forum. The amount to feed a 16kg dog has been reported to be 1kg but I see the 126kcal rating so three times more is needed. Just sounds a lot of food compared to what I give my dogs. The website does give a guide for mixing with dry food which I think I would go for, although at 10% protein I wouldn't be using a mixer. I know wet feed is the most expensive and that 10% of quality protein is fine.

xx
Tesco expands Naturo natural offering

Started by Seaweed

1 Replies
Last post Dec 10, 2018, 14:20
by Dottie
xx
Skinner's Life Range?

Started by aaronasprey

3 Replies
Last post Nov 27, 2017, 08:34
by Dottie