Author Topic: Are Britain's dogs and cats winning their place at the human dinner table  (Read 737 times)

Meg

• View Profile
Are our pets pampered?

Pampered pets! -  the beginning of the title of a recent article appearing in The Grocer. Discussing, amongst other pet food topics & trends, a tendency towards humanising our dogs.....

Here is the link :

https://m.thegrocer.co.uk/reports/digital-features/pampered-pets-are-britains-dogs-and-cats-winning-their-place-at-the-human-dinner-table/559832.article

Tinyplanets

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I do worry about the quality of food I provide but have no desire to reproduce a diet that looks like human food. . Anything I do feed extra to her normal raw complete, is usually veg or something unprocessed and I feed it because I feel it add to her diet rather than makes it more human.
I am guilty of humanising her at times however and admit to giving her fish and the odd chip when she is 'on her holidays'
and I sometimes feel torn between feeding what I consider to be healthy and not leaving her out of family treats. Common sense usually wins out but not always :-[ :-[

xx
You and Yours: Dogs Dinner

Started by Dottie

1 Replies
Last post Feb 27, 2019, 08:07
by Juliatom543
xx
Against the Grain Pulled Beef with Gravy Dinner for Dogs

Started by Seaweed

3 Replies
Last post Mar 24, 2017, 09:32
by Seaweed