Author Topic: decent value cold pressed for german sheperd pup- lukullus junior or another ??  (Read 215 times)

carlosedd

• View Profile
hi, we have a 9 week old german sheperd x malinois pup , she is slim but not underweight imo and currently fed on arden grange , i have looked into a different food and stumbled across the guru which seems very good but i was wondering if anyone has used lukullus or perhaps  the lukullus junior specifically  for pups. is it good quality , it is suitable for larger breeds ? it seems to tick the boxes and worth a punt espically as its more in my budget.thanks carlos

Tinyplanets

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
You can find a little information on lukkulus on this thread.  It is a very long thread so it might be useful just to type lukullus in the search bar. I have fed it to my dog before and she did well on it. I like that it comes in smaller packs if needed.  I feed a bit of a varied diet now.

carlosedd

• View Profile
Food contains rice and maize but I beleive its the good part of the maize according to this website. Aside from this I think so far its on a par atleast with other foods I have used in the past being supermarkets brand( when I was new) and wainrights but alittle cheaper and cold pressed

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
If you try it we would be interested to hear how you get on with it. Cold pressed food is heavy so you don’t need quite so much as kibble - best to weigh it until you are familiar with the quantity needed.
Your post and comments may be helpful to others. Please remember to update your thread. Feedback to the forum is appreciated.

xx
Lukullus cold pressed dog food

Started by All_about_Chutney

5 Replies
Last post Feb 12, 2016, 05:03
by Dottie
xx
Hello everyone> Looking for a decent food to feed my small breed dog!!!

Started by Pryias mum

2 Replies
Last post Mar 06, 2016, 08:04
by Dottie
xx
German shorthaired pointers anyone own one?

Started by Rioone

0 Replies
Last post Nov 22, 2015, 16:26
by Rioone
xx
Advice on the best food for a fussy german shepherd

Started by Tinaliz21

3 Replies
Last post May 10, 2018, 09:55
by Dottie
xx
Cold pressed & Raw.....