Author Topic: Hyperactive Dog  (Read 9190 times)

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Hyperactive Dog
« Reply #15 on: Nov 24, 2014, 20:49 »
@Hevz - I hope that you have enough information from your thread to enable you to search for, and choose a suitable food for your Border Collie.  I also hope that a change of diet will help calm him down, thereby improving his life, health and working ability.  I would very much like to hear how you get on.

* With reference to the other comments on this thread regarding promotion of particular products, it has highlighted the need for guidelines and Tiny Planets is writing to David to ask how he wishes to proceed on this matter.  Meanwhile, as a temporary measure I have issued some general guidelines on how to help new members select a suitable product. These can be found here
Your post and comments may be helpful to others. Please remember to update your thread. Feedback to the forum is appreciated.

louisecragg

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Nov 24, 2014, 21:41 »
Thankyou Dottie as you had already mentioned the brands I thought it would be helpful to add my experience as a customer and using one of the brands I am sorry if this is against your rules however you did mention the brand yourself which may have given the red lights to make a reply and share my experience if you want me to remove my reply I will do ofcourse
lou x

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Nov 24, 2014, 22:09 »
Hello Louise - I have replied to your other thread about the guidelines.  They are not rules, just suggestions on how to proceed when asked for advice.  Inevitably the subject of dog food raises strong opinions and I am trying to keep things as amicable as possible.  Your posts on the food you have chosen are very useful indeed because you have the same breed and you have given sound reasons why you feel that your dogs are doing well on it.  Thank you for this, particularly as I have no personal experience of this particular breed.   :)
Your post and comments may be helpful to others. Please remember to update your thread. Feedback to the forum is appreciated.