Author Topic: Skinners Field and trial Superior  (Read 315 times)

Aimeetess

• View Profile
Skinners Field and trial Superior
« on: Oct 04, 2018, 13:25 »
Any chance this could get added to the food ingredient list as can't currently find a rating on it?

Love allaboutdogfood.co.uk and would love to be able to compare current foods.

Considering changing from Millies Wolfheart peak Performance as its costing me the earth and need a high fat working food.

Thanks!

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Skinners Field and trial Superior
« Reply #1 on: Oct 04, 2018, 17:14 »
Hello and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately I can’t put it in the Instant Review Generator or enter it into the Dog Food Directory because the ingredient list is incomplete - there are no percentages. I tried several sites. If you can let me have the correct information it would be helpful.
Your post and comments may be helpful to others. Please remember to update your thread. Feedback to the forum is appreciated.

Aimeetess

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Oct 05, 2018, 10:53 »

I have contacted their nutritionist and she has said the following.

The composition of Skinners Field and Trial Superior is 40% chicken meat meal, 31.7% maize, 12.5% fat (poultry), 8% brown rice, 2.5% beet pulp, 2.5% dried whole egg, 1% cellulose, 0.5% brewers yeast, plus other vitamins and minerals to produce a complete and balanced diet.

Do you think you could get it added to the dog food directory :)

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Oct 05, 2018, 14:21 »
Thank you for providing the percentages. I have copied your list into the Instant Review Generator and it scores 3.4 with two red ingredients - maize and cellulose. I will ask for it to be entered in the Dog Food Directory but it might take a little while before it is completed.
Your post and comments may be helpful to others. Please remember to update your thread. Feedback to the forum is appreciated.

David

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Oct 07, 2018, 07:21 »
Hi Aimeetess and welcome aboard. I've just added the Skinner's Superior listing here:
https://www.allaboutdogfood.co.uk/dog-food-reviews/1919/skinners-field-and-trial-superior
I hope that helps.

xx
Pooch and Mutt trial

Started by LeeW

5 Replies
Last post Aug 23, 2016, 09:24
by RHEBDEN
xx
Video Trial on a Shampoo Addictive

Started by PipsMom

0 Replies
Last post Feb 05, 2016, 13:30