Author Topic: happy dog ecstatic owners  (Read 1387 times)

rubster rusted

• View Profile
happy dog ecstatic owners
« on: Jan 31, 2015, 18:47 »
 :) hi my name is Paul and my wife is Pam we have a three year old Victorian bulldog called ruby.  we have had ruby for  about 18 months  she has had a lot of skin coat and a strong yeast smell from day one ( but we still love her ). we have tried numerous foods and supplement's with out much success but Pam found barking heads bad hair day and so far its been fantastic .no flaky skin her fur has gone from very course to silky smooth and shiny  and the yeast smell has so far gone . making ruby a healthier dog and Pam and myself happier owners .

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: happy dog ecstatic owners
« Reply #1 on: Jan 31, 2015, 19:25 »
Hello and welcome to the forum.  When I first looked at the title of your thread I thought you were feeding Happy Dog (there is a dog food with that name).  I understand that Barking Heads dog food has a good reputation and I am glad that your dog's health has improved so  markedly since he has been on it.  Did you find via the Dog Food Directory on here or was it recommended?
Your post and comments may be helpful to others. Please remember to update your thread. Feedback to the forum is appreciated.

Tinyplanets

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: happy dog ecstatic owners
« Reply #2 on: Jan 31, 2015, 20:58 »
Hello and welcome to the forum. It is good to hear that Ruby is doing well on barking heads. They are just that bit more lovable when more fragrant ;)

smiley
Happy new year and a big thank you!

Started by David

3 Replies
Last post Jan 04, 2015, 19:38
by George
exclamation
UK Dog Owners please read!

Started by egoulbourn

7 Replies
Last post Feb 08, 2018, 16:56
by egoulbourn