Author Topic: Hello from GemmasDogCare  (Read 3234 times)

GemmasDogCare

• View Profile
Hello from GemmasDogCare
« on: Sep 14, 2014, 07:46 »
Hi,   Firstly Thankyou for providing this much needed website,   I have had dogs all my life too, labs and westies mostly,   I currently have a black lab and little jug pup ( she's 3/4 pug 1/4 jrt).     I also have a home boarding / doggy day care business so I care for many different breed and types ,   
I love this website,  I use it all the time for info and to compare dog foods,   I am currently feeding my little one on Barking Heads ( I had her on Applaws but it's so hard to get hold of and I felt it was leaving her still hungry).
My lab is on Sneyds wonderdog premium and as soon as their new grain free version becomes readily available he'll be on that.      I have trouble keeping weight on him as both my dogs are out with me all day and get  lots exercise but that's one food that works for him!
Gemma

David

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from GemmasDogCare
« Reply #1 on: Sep 14, 2014, 18:53 »
Welcome on board Gemma! If there's anything I can help with at all, just shout

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from GemmasDogCare
« Reply #2 on: Sep 14, 2014, 21:16 »
Hello Gemma.  Not heard of Sneyds dog food so I have learned something new today. I used to have Westies (for some years) although now I have Cairns. My pals have Labrador Retrievers so we have lots in common.  Hope to chat more on the forum.   :)
Your post and comments may be helpful to others. Please remember to update your thread. Feedback to the forum is appreciated.