Author Topic: Hello. R.O.R raw food?  (Read 1116 times)

Carolaf

• View Profile
Hello. R.O.R raw food?
« on: Jun 05, 2018, 18:28 »
Hello, my local Pets Corner has started selling R.O.R. raw whole food. I can’t find it on this website and was wondering if anyone knows anything about the brand or can give feedback. Thanks.

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello. R.O.R raw food?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 05, 2018, 19:22 »
Hello and welcome to the forum. I haven't heard of this food. The company website is here. I copied and pasted the ingredients for the chicken and tripe into the Instant Review Generator and it scored 4.2 but that is a rough score.
Your post and comments may be helpful to others. Please remember to update your thread. Feedback to the forum is appreciated.

Carolaf

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jun 05, 2018, 23:20 »
Thank you Dottie, I’ll have to investigate this instant review generator. My Border terrier Freddie has Nutriment raw food but we like to use the nuggets when we go on holiday as they’re easier to manage. I wanted to compare as they don’t add bone but use supplements instead, not sure if this is better or not!

Lottie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sep 21, 2018, 07:14 »
 I raw feed my two Shih Tu's and I have never heard of R.O.R raw food myself either . I feed Wolftucker I find it a bit dryer than Nutriment although they do have it from time to time, and occasionally I buy  their food from Raw Pets supplies in Cardiff ( they deliver nationwide) but that is having to do a more DIY rather than completes, but very good value though. Do you know where it comes from at all? I shall look into it.

xx
Natural Food Company causing odd runny bottom need 20% protein but good food!

Started by JacksMum

3 Replies
Last post Aug 09, 2017, 10:13
by dozemi
xx
Help find dog food using packaging as an aid? - so how is your dog food packed?

Started by Meg

7 Replies
Last post Sep 20, 2017, 22:13
by Meg
xx
All about our dog's DRY food -What type of DRY food are you feeding nowadays ?

Started by Meg

18 Replies
Last post Sep 14, 2018, 17:07
by Howlingbrown
xx
Food is Food? Apparently wrong.

Started by Shadowman12

4 Replies
Last post Nov 22, 2015, 19:46
by LS25Lee
xx
Dog has gone off Raw food