Author Topic: Hello  (Read 952 times)

CaelaCoo

• View Profile
Hello
« on: May 27, 2017, 08:33 »
Hello, I'm new. My names Micheala and I have a 15 week old long haired chihuahua

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 08:51 »
Hello and welcome to the forum. I really like long haired Chihuahuas. You have a beautiful pup hopefully you will have many happy and healthy years ahead of you.  Hopefully you have her on good quality food - that should give her a good start in life.
Your post and comments may be helpful to others. Please remember to update your thread. Feedback to the forum is appreciated.

CaelaCoo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 08:53 »
I do yes. She's currently on Arden Grange puppy but she's being picky at the moment so I'm off to the pet store this morning for a change of food

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2017, 10:01 »
Lots of advice on the website and maybe this thread would be helpful. Good luck.
Your post and comments may be helpful to others. Please remember to update your thread. Feedback to the forum is appreciated.

Meg

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2017, 17:01 »
Hello Caelacoo and welcome to the forum! Beautiful pup!

There is a new and helpful addition to the allaboutdogfood website which might help with (UK) stores which provide dog food and with buying dog food online.

David descibes this as:
"Finding your favourite dog foods locally has never been easier! Simply head over to the store finder, enter your location and the brand you're looking for and hey presto! You can even filter the results to show only businesses with specific doggy services like training, walking, vet care and home delivery!"

Here are the links to the relevant information:

Buy dog food locally

and
Buy dog food online

Tinyplanets

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2017, 17:50 »
Hello and welcome to the forum.  What a lovely pup. I hope you can find a good food for her.