Author Topic: Hi  (Read 1275 times)

Indie

• View Profile
Hi
« on: Nov 29, 2014, 19:48 »
Another newbie here although I have used the site for many months so thought I should join the forum.  I have 3 dogs all rescues from Many Tears.  They are Indie a 2.5 yr old Rottie.  Colt a 6 yr old GSP and Arthur a 4.5 yr old Pointer.   They are all fed on slightly different things.  Indie is completely raw fed on a mixture of Natural Instinct and  Naturesmenu free flow minces with added vegetables and bone.  The boys are fed Millies Wolfheart kibble with either Lukullus wet or some raw mince and a little raw bone.  Nutrition has always interested me for both humans and dogs so am looking forward to reading more on the forum.
Proud Mum to 3 rescue dogs from Many Tears. Indie rottie, Colt GSP and Arthur pointer.

Tinyplanets

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: Nov 29, 2014, 21:04 »
Hello and welcome Indie,

Sounds like you have a lot of experience and a real mix of dogs. I hear a lot of good things about Many tears rescue.

louisecragg

• View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #2 on: Nov 30, 2014, 08:20 »
Hello and welcome
I have a BC and we also feed Millies 'Ranger Mix' I am new to Millies been only a few weeks but wow such a difference already my floss has many allergies chicken made her face and legs puff up.
Hope you enjoy the forum its a really lovely place and the people as so helpful
love Lou x