Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Lottie

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Dog foods / Canagan dog food opinions please.
« on: Jul 30, 2018, 10:31 »
I am currently raw feeding my two Shih Tzu's  and have done for more than 6 years. But my eldest Mali is 11 years old and frequently scratching. There is no evidence  of any thing causing it . My other one Tasha is almost 10 years old and seems to be chewing her paws and licking. These are all things I don't really expect being raw fed. I am thinking now it is time for a change and was thinking of Canagan . Does anyone feed their dogs Canagan or have any views on it. I did try them a couple of years ago with Eden , they liked it but their bottoms did't and I was told it was too high in protein being around 40% . Canagan being 33% . I don't want the trouble I had with Eden as it took weeks to get them back to normal. So if anyone have any views tI would appreciate it very much.
Also any views from those who have changed from raw to kibble that could also be welcome. Thank you in advance.

Introductions / HELLO
« on: Jul 30, 2018, 07:59 »
Hi everyone I would like to introduce myself and my two  Shih Tzu's Mali & Tasha  age 11yrs and 10 yrs. We live in West Wales.
 Mali has recently been having seizures periodically we are not sure what the reason is. She has seen a canine cardiologist who did blood tests and a heart scan but has not come up with an answer. She is now on heart medication for the rest of here life which fortunately she takes like treats. Other than that you wouldn't think there was anything wrong with her.
They have been raw fed for the last 6+ years. 

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]