All About Dog Food Forum
Dog food and feeding => Feeding dogs with health problems => Topic started by: smichelle on Nov 03, 2018, 17:13
I am new to the forum but have used this website for a long time to research dog foods. My dogs have been on Eden for a long time which has been amazing, but my dog (just turned 4) has quite recently developed itchiness and often has an upset tummy. Blood tests have advised that she's allergic to everything listed below and I'm trying to get ideas on what I can possibly feed her. It still needs to be good for her, and enjoyable, but we are very limited...
Ideally should not contain:
Any help is appreciated, thank you!
Hello and welcome to the forum. Yes, your choices are limited and even if we could locate a commercial food that has none of those things, you can never know if it has been tainted with what was on the production line before it. Please can you tell us what your vet advises?
* Consider/research home cooking. (https://www.allaboutdogfood.co.uk/forum/home-cooking/5/)
* Contact Butternut Box/We Cook for Dogs - both sell freshly cooked food.
* Check ingredients of Pure Pet Foods Veggie mix/Lukullus Veggie (add your own protein).
* Filter out the items on the Dog Food Directory. Please ask if you need help with this.
* Ask your vet about conducting an elimination diet.
How about this one...