All About Dog Food Forum
Dog food and feeding => Dog foods => Topic started by: Seaweed on Aug 19, 2019, 12:34
Different Dog have introduced plastic-free packaging across their product range. https://www.differentdog.com/blog/post/What-Can-You-Do-With-Our-Sustainable-Packaging
Good to see some companies making these changes. I wouldn't recommend using sticks for ice lollies if reusing the pots however. I once treated my dog to half a mini milk when she was on holiday only to see the stick going down before I realised what was happening. Luckily a poo on a stick followed after a couple of days but it was a long worrying wait. :-[ ;D
Clare Balding interviewed the staff on the Different Dog stand at Crufts. It was aired on Thursday 5th March 2020, 3pm to 4pm on Channel 4.
Different Dog is about to launch the Health+ Range. The recipes are designed for dogs that need some extra help through their diet.
* Low Purine and Phosphorus to support kidney and liver function.
* Keep-Me-Trim Turkey for obese dogs.
* Hearty Beef and Berries for heart health. Low in sodium, high in antioxidants.
* Comforting Chicken for dogs with a sensitive stomach. Includes Slippery Elm.
* Stay Supple Fish Supper - an upgrade of Catch of the Day. Suitable for senior dogs. Contains Glucosamine and Chondroitin.