All About Dog Food Forum

Dog food and feeding => Dog foods => Topic started by: Gem on Jul 29, 2015, 23:24

Title: Lukullus wet food
Post by: Gem on Jul 29, 2015, 23:24
Hi Every body, I've just ordered some Lukullus wet dog food for my collie and JRT, my question is how much to feed? I can't see any info in English on the tins only French and German.  Many thanks.  Oh, should mention that I intend to supplement this with the Lukullus dry feed which I have already begun feeding.
Title: Re: Lukullus wet food
Post by: SRMD on Jul 30, 2015, 01:44
400g every 10kg of body weight.
Post by: Gem on Jul 30, 2015, 09:59
Excellent, thanks for that SRMD
Post by: Josiek on Feb 18, 2016, 13:12
Hi - am new to this forum.  I discovered Lukullus pouches by chance when looking at Zooplus website for a coat for my 18 month old Cavachon, Charlie.  Charlie has tried every kind of diet imaginable! From Vet dispensed dried, tinned, through to raw and all points between!!  For a month now he has been on the Lukullus pouches combined with cooked chicken (I give him the chicken from a leg or a thigh daily and use about a third to a quarter of a pouch) and for the first time in his life he licks the plate clean and also looks for the food around 6.00 pm every night - NEVER did this before.  However, it would appear that Zooplus are the only stockists of these pouches and I've just managed to order a box of 24 (One pouch lasts 3 or 4 days).   Does anyone know of another stockist as their delivery via Yodel is absolutely horrendous.
Title: Re: Re: Lukullus wet food
Post by: Dottie on Feb 18, 2016, 18:02
Hello and welcome to the forum. I didn't have much luck with the search for another supplier - sorry. Only found  Bitiba.co.uk (http://www.bitiba.co.uk/shop/dogs/wet_dog_food/lukullus) and Pet Supplies.co.uk. (http://www.bargain-pet-supplies.co.uk/discount_pet_supplies.php?cid=7511#.VsYGyfDfWrV)  Perhaps it would be best to contact the company who make the product. Trouble is, they don't seem to have a website for the UK.
* I have merged your thread with another one that is about the same product.
Title: Re: Re: Lukullus wet food
Post by: Tinyplanets on Feb 18, 2016, 18:10
I was just going to post the same link Dottie. I couldn't see another. Looking at their delivery arrangements however, It looks like they also use Yodel. I have to say that personally, I have always had a good experience RE delivery by Yodel.
Post by: COASTER on Mar 15, 2016, 17:59
400g every 10kg of body weight.

That would be 1200 g or 1.2kg per day for a 30kg dog.....Surely that can't be correct.

Mindful this is a bit of a resurrection from arelatively older post but only just seen this.