« on: Jan 30, 2018, 13:28 »
Hey guys, I've just started the raw food diet (Nutriment Raw) due to her having yeast infections and a LOT of scratching it seems like it's worth a shot. My worry is contamination. Assuming I follow normal, common sense, rules of food prep how easy is it for my dog to transfer bacteria (main concern is salmonella) after eating her food?
She eats then grabs a toy and plays and on top of that she loves kisses!
I don't want to turn this into a raw Vs any other food debate but purely information to settle my mind, hopefully