Author Topic: Paleo Ridge Raw Dog Food Products  (Read 5984 times)

Seaweed

• View Profile

Rebecca Forrest

• View Profile
Re: Paleo Ridge Raw Dog Food Products
« Reply #16 on: Mar 04, 2019, 15:59 »
Not to worry if it comes in a polystyrene box  this time, if it suits him then I will swap to a bigger order, and then at least that one will come with a wool box. :)
I have gone for a tripe free box, someone said on the reviews the tripe made the beard on their dog smell for a bit, do you have the same problem with your dog with tripe or it is not something to worry about .

Seaweed

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Mar 04, 2019, 18:06 »
Yes Tripe is smelly stuff and will give dogs smelly faces and beards but watching those moments of a dog's happy anticipation of an enjoyable meal makes it all worth while for me, one can always wipe their face after but the smell will probably still linger on a bit.

Rebecca Forrest

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Mar 05, 2019, 11:45 »
I have just received the box and as you say it came in a polystyrene box , but not to worry. I was slightly surprised that it came with a very large  sheet of bubble wrap, which I normally reuse when I send knitted goods  to charities, but as it came with raw dog food and I do not know how clean it really is,  so sadly it had gone in the bin.
so have also ordered a taster box with naturaw as they seem very good too.
I will try Copper on the new food tomorow and let you know what he thinks and what his tummy thinks. :)

Rebecca Forrest

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Mar 15, 2019, 12:40 »
Copper has been on PPR now for a good week now, he is not as good in the bottom end as he was on Luna and me :-\ so when it has finished I will try him back on Luna and me and then on to Naturaw and see if he is any better.
I have a friend how has a german shepherd and he did not do well on PPR either.

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Mar 15, 2019, 14:28 »
Thank you for the review Rebecca. It’s strange that dogs can be so different in their response to various products. Still, it is sometimes worth trying something else if only to add variety. Would be interested to hear of your opinion of Naturaw - hope it is positive.
Your post and comments may be helpful to others. Please remember to update your thread. Feedback to the forum is appreciated.

Seaweed

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Mar 15, 2019, 15:08 »
Thank you for your feedback on PRR, Rebecca, my own dog does extremely well on it but all dogs are different, with Naturaw there is also the option of adding their Organic Veg. As Dottie says, I hope it's positive and I also would be interested in any feedback.

Seaweed

• View Profile

Seaweed

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Jun 11, 2019, 16:38 »
Paleo Ridge Raw are to have a Raw feeding information day on Sat 29th June.  https://www.facebook.com/pg/Paleoridge/posts/

Seaweed

• View Profile

Seaweed

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Oct 12, 2019, 11:19 »
Paleo Ridge Raw have launched their Paleo Plus (500g) range today. https://paleoridgeraw.uk/natural-dog-food/paleo-plus-completes-500g

Seaweed

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Oct 22, 2019, 17:51 »
Here’s what I learned making one of the world’s finest and “as-complete-as-possible” raw dog food ranges Paleo Plus…
https://dogsfirst.ie/what-i-learned-formulating-the-worlds-finest-raw-dog-food-paleo-plus/

xx
Paleo Ridge Raw

Started by wizoz

1 Replies
Last post Sep 08, 2015, 12:28
by Dottie
xx
Paleo Ridge Raw

Started by Seaweed

0 Replies
Last post May 11, 2019, 09:15
by Seaweed