Thanks for the answer.
I apologize in advance for my English, because I use a translator.
Now I have gathered other questions for this period)))
How can a company with reputation risks get a high rating from you. American and Canadian ratings, everything is clear there. They are biased in their manufacturers and put their ratings and not allowing European manufacturers because if they are, they will not be relevant.
I think you will understand what brand I'm talking about below.
1) The company officially confirmed the presence of pentobarbital in its feed, after the investigation and the lawsuit of Clean Labels. Respectively Clean Labels were right.
2) There is no feed quality control in Canada. All production is done "empty word". Post number 1 confirmed this.
3) GMO is used in feed
4) in Australia, officially confirmed death of cats after exposure cat food. And the company made a recall.
5) Officially confirmed the quality of food for the people of Canada, problem number 1. Canada cannot provide healthy nutrition for its own population. How animal feed gets high reting
6) Complaints of their employees
7) Environmental pollution
Information not verified : in our country, one person in the laboratory did an amino acid analysis according to the Fediaf. Unfortunately, it doesn’t correspond (Probably because it was produced according to aafco or article No. 2) In the near future I want to make sure of the accuracy of the information myself and do an official analysis on the amount of amino acids
9) and more more ....
I cannot understand alone how, after such officially confirmed data, recommend and give high marks?
I think that food from Golden Acres is much better and safer for our animals. And I think that such parameters as reputation should be read in your rating.
You also have one American brand manufacturer, Dia....d. So this manufacturer does not crawl out of recall on pollution (salmonella etc). I don’t understand how to give him a good mark.