Hello Guest

Michael Lazaris Canine Prime supplement
Started by Paul
3 Replies    8665 Views
Paul
Paul
I am about to try Canine Prime supplement by Michael Lazaris for my 2 dogs. Anyone got any feedback? No particular reason, except my dogs love eating grass and the soil on my walks. I feel there may be something missing in their Autarky grain free diet.

• Read 8665 times
  • Supplements
  • 3 Replies
Dottie
Pack Leader
Dottie
Pack Leader
Hello and welcome to the forum. I hadn't heard of this supplement. The website is here: Canine Prime. At £49.45 for one jar some people would consider it to be expensive. However, the ingredient list is impressive and the reviews are good. I would be interested to know how you get on with it and if it helps your dog.
Your post and comments may be helpful to others. Please remember to update your thread. Feedback to the forum is appreciated.

Advertisment

Butchers - Nourishing food for dogs!
Tori72
Tori72
Hello Can I ask how you got on with the Canine Prime? Thanks

Paul
Paul
I'm afraid I didn't get on with this supplement. Found the powder was very fine and easily spilt. No noticeable dif to my dogs eating grass which was why I thought something amiss. They have since significantly reduced their grass eating and the only dietary change I've made is to cycle through 3 types of dry dog food rather than sticking to one. Whether this is coincidence or not I'm not sure.

Advertisment

Platinum - Dog food prepared with FSG