Author Topic: Markus Muhle and other cold pressed dog food  (Read 69640 times)

ofs

• View Profile
Re: Markus Muhle and other cold pressed dog food
« Reply #105 on: Feb 08, 2017, 17:25 »
I saw in some Spanish  online shops that they use a process called "Tenderize technology" that I understand is basically a hydrolysis process so in that respect it would be different to the other cold pressed food that we know.
In this web  there is  more information http://www.huellacanina.com/grain-free-food-alpha-spirit-food-alpha-spirit-only-duck-p-9279.html?osCsid=so365rfo1jto7h88jk5j4h4ac6

By the way,  I have been feeding my four dogs with cold pressed food (Luposan Natural Extra Energy and Markhus Muhle Acticell) in the last 3 months and  I am really happy with this type of food. I highly recommend  cold pressed food for your dogs.

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: Feb 09, 2017, 11:34 »
Thank you for that information - I had wondered if it was different to the cold pressed food manufactured by the Lupo Group. It will be interesting to see if it takes off in this country.  It's good to hear  that your dog is doing so well on cold pressed food.   :)
Your post and comments may be helpful to others. Please remember to update your thread. Feedback to the forum is appreciated.

Seaweed

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: Mar 09, 2017, 09:57 »
To keep the cold pressed thread up to date, Naturis is now available in the UK.
http://naturis-dogfood.co.uk/
http://naturis.be/en/natural-dog-food/

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: Mar 09, 2017, 10:16 »
Thank you very much for the information Seaweed.  Slowly the choice of cold pressed food products is increasing. I see that the company also sell fresh frozen meat and steamed meat, the latter classed as long life and which is useful for holiday time or for when the owner has forgotten to take food out of the freezer for thawing.  The company is Belgian and their UK office is in Kent.  The website contains a lot of detail, particularly relating to ingredients - link. It looks interesting but I need to study it more closely.
Your post and comments may be helpful to others. Please remember to update your thread. Feedback to the forum is appreciated.

Seaweed

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: Mar 10, 2017, 21:11 »
Forthglade are to launch a cold pressed dog food. https://www.patshow.co.uk/products/forthglade-foods

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: Mar 11, 2017, 05:36 »
Thank you for the information Seaweed. Do you happen to know whether it is manufactured by the Lupo Group?

Seaweed

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: Mar 11, 2017, 11:08 »
Dottie, I don't know where the Forthglade cold pressed is made, the only information I have found is in the snippet that I posted but will keep an eye out for more info. With over 21,470 views cold pressed dog food has certainly created a lot of interest.

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: Mar 11, 2017, 12:36 »
Thank you Seaweed - I really appreciate you keeping us up to date.  I hadn't noticed the views count so thanks for pointing that out and yes, it would seem that the products are creating interest.

Tinyplanets

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: Mar 11, 2017, 12:44 »
So pleased to see all these new cold pressed foods appearing. I will be even more pleased when somebody makes a smaller bag ???

Red_Akita

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: Mar 12, 2017, 09:52 »
In the past I used Gentle for my Akita; I was pleased with the quality of food and my dog seemed to love it!
Then I found out she's intolerant to chicken so I had to stop buying it (I haven't excluded salmon yet so I'm not risking the other flavour).
It's great that Naturis is now doing a turkey flavour, thanks SEAWEED for sharing it!
When my current stock of food runs out I'll try it for sure.

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: Mar 12, 2017, 10:27 »
We had another member with the same issue. Fortunately, the selection of cold pressed foods is increasing. Gentle now has a fish variety and there are other types - beef, duck, venison. Please could you let us know how you get on with the Naturis? We are interested in reviews.

Red_Akita

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: Mar 14, 2017, 06:27 »
I think you raise a very good point.
I've been on Naturis website and the ingredients list doesn't seem very detailed. They say more or less what the food contains but it all looks a bit dodgy.
Hopefully I just haven't browsed their website well enough, but the facts that the ingredients list and their amounts is not on the same page as the food itself doesn't promise well.

Dottie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: Mar 16, 2017, 15:53 »
Tinyplanets - try Bitiba for 1.5kg bags of Lukullus.

Tinyplanets

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: Mar 16, 2017, 16:45 »
Thanks Dottie, I had completely forgotten about that. I have bookmarked it now.

Seaweed

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: Mar 18, 2017, 07:14 »
Forthglade are taking pre-orders on Amazon UK (Prime) for their Forthglade Cold Pressed Chicken Kibbles Dry Dog Food and Forthglade Cold Pressed Duck Kibbles Dry Dog Food, 6kg and 12kg.
The ingredients for the Duck 6kg is incorrect as it shows the chicken ingredients, the Duck 12kg is correct.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=bl_dp_s_web_0?ie=UTF8&field-keywords=Forthglade+Cold+Pressed&index=pets&search-type=ss

Dried Ground Chicken (30%), Brown Rice (22%), Sweet Potato (5%), Dried Ground Whitefish (5%), Dried Vegetables (5% Carrots, Chicory, Parsley Root, Parsnip), Dried Ground Liver (5%), Beet Pulp , Minerals, Salmon Oil, Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil, Cold Pressed Linseed Oil, Gelatin, Dried Moor, Dried Herbs (3% Horsetail, Walnut Leaves, Fennel, Nettle, Dandelion), Dried Seaweed, Dried Fruits (2.5% Apple, Pear, Blueberry), Prebiotic MOS (Mannan-Oligosaccharide), Camomile, Yucca Extract. Additives: Vitamin A 10,000IU, Vitamin D3 1,100 IU, Vitamin E 20mg, Vitamin B1 (as thiamin mononitrate)3.4mg, Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)6.5mg, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxin hydrochloride) 3.9mg, Vitamin B12 40μg, Biotin (as D-(+)-Biotin) 200μg, Folic Acid 0.3mg, Niacin 20mg, Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid) 140mg, Pantothenic Acid (as calcium-D-pantothenate) 7.8mg, Choline Chloride 1,400mg. Trace Elements (per Kg): Manganese (II) oxide 45mg, Copper (II) oxide 9.5mg, Zinc oxide 110mg, Calcium iodate 1.5mg.

Dried Ground Duck (30%), Brown Rice (22%), Sweet Potato (5%), Dried Ground Whitefish (5%), Dried Vegetables (5% Carrots, Chicory, Parsley Root, Parsnip), Dried Ground Liver (5%), Beet Pulp , Minerals, Salmon Oil, Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil, Cold Pressed Linseed Oil, Gelatin, Dried Moor, Dried Herbs (3% Horsetail, Walnut Leaves, Fennel, Nettle, Dandelion), Dried Seaweed, Dried Fruits (2.5% Apple, Pear, Blueberry), Prebiotic MOS (Mannan-Oligosaccharide), Camomile, Yucca Extract. Additives: Vitamin A 10,000IU, Vitamin D3 1,100 IU, Vitamin E 20mg, Vitamin B1 (as thiamin mononitrate)3.4mg, Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)6.5mg, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxin hydrochloride) 3.9mg, Vitamin B12 40μg, Biotin (as D-(+)-Biotin) 200μg, Folic Acid 0.3mg, Niacin 20mg, Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid) 140mg, Pantothenic Acid (as calcium-D-pantothenate) 7.8mg, Choline Chloride 1,400mg. Trace Elements (per Kg): Manganese (II) oxide 45mg, Copper (II) oxide 9.5mg, Zinc oxide 110mg, Calcium iodate 1.5mg.

xx
Concern with Cold Pressed food

Started by Lottie

4 Replies
Last post Jun 03, 2019, 20:04
by Lottie
xx
Lukullus cold pressed dog food

Started by All_about_Chutney

5 Replies
Last post Feb 12, 2016, 05:03
by Dottie
question
Wilsons Cold Pressed Dog Food

Started by McvitieMcnuts

2 Replies
Last post Jan 27, 2019, 17:32
by McvitieMcnuts
xx
How to switch from dry extruded to cold pressed food

Started by Rila

11 Replies
Last post Feb 26, 2017, 21:37
by Dottie
xx
Cold pressed options in UK for dry complete food?

Started by Howlingbrown

1 Replies
Last post Sep 14, 2018, 20:46
by Dottie